josh & whitney l springfield, mo l wedding photographer


maybe i'm just biased.
but i thought this wedding
was simply fabulous.
perfect in every way.
gorgeous setting.
beautiful bridal party.
& such lovely vintage details.

...

photography by:
my sister mandy lynne and i.



chandler hill vineyard
defiance, mo.






getting ready.
love her dress.
and she..
is simply gorgeous.




just adore these..


and then..
the first look. :)
so sweet.











 simply gorgeous.
and so sweet, too.
..and their necklaces
were to die for.
love them!


oh.
and the pocket watches.
love.


loved the jumping shots.
..and those bright pink socks.
perfect. ;)



those beautiful rings.
..and that has seriously
got to be the
coolest guy ring
ever. :)


love. LOVE. love.


then the ceremony.
..and here comes the bride.







the newlyweds.
mr & mrs e...








wow.
amazing, huh? :)
..hopefully, your internet connection
is better than mine
for such a long post. ;)

...

oh, and i almost forgot.
to see a few more
of my other favorites,
please click on the link below:


My new blog is here: http://blog.alisiak.com/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had a chance to have my wedding again (and to the same man of course) I would pick this location! It's SO romantic! And they are such a beautiful couple.

Siegrid Cain said...

they are absolutely and utterly beautiful!!! Wish I had put that much thought to detail into my own wedding.... :)