Vintage Family Session l Springfield, MO l Family Photographer



a lovely evening.
around an antique barn.
& baby eva's great-grandmother's
 vintage high chair.
loved this session.

..a long post.
again.
just so many i loved. :)


she is simply adorable.
this high chair
was her great grandmother's.
what a lovely
& beautiful heirloom.


 
..because i love it b/w, too. :)





her first experience with a frog. :)




jars of lavender.
they have a lavender bush
in their yard.
it smelled so good.




she loves pat-a-cake.
so cute. :)


..and lollipop.
and was not happy
when we had to take it away.





so much fun.
despite the heat.
 and bugs. :)


...

to see the 'sneak peek'.
click here



my blog has moved here: http://blog.alisiak.com/


8 comments:

Charla said...

I could stare at these for hours! You did such an incredible job. The light is absolutely amazing.

Stephanie Sorrell said...

Oh,Alisia---these are just stunningly gorgeous! LOVE them all! Wow- you have just the most wonderful ideas!
And that baby is the most beautiful doll!

Kristy Probst said...

You did an amazing job :)Love these!!!!

Marla said...

Wow. These are BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

love every single picture! Love the lighting...what an adorable little girl.

mom
xxxoo

rosie said...

beautiful session Alisia!!!

Deborah said...

I love these images!! I absolutely adore the gift you've been given, Alisia! I love seeing, and reading, what you share! I'm seriously wanting to start a small photography business, very soon, and you are such an inspiration to me! Don't recall how I discovered you here on the 'blogspot', but I've had you on my 'inspiration' list, on my site, for a little while now! I also just discovered that you're on Facebook, and I'm a fan!! Do come by, if you get a chance, and let me know what you think. I'm still in 'practice mode', and have a long way to go, techniques yet to learn, equipment to save for, oh, but I enjoy it so! I love the senior photos you just posted, too ... simply beautiful! I would love to have a bookstore like that near our home! Most buildings these days, are so different, and modern ... I much prefer the older ones with all that character! Oh, and did I mention, I think these photos were taken in the most perfect spot, as well ... who could resist a field, a barn, a sock monkey, and oh, those jars of lavender, all to compliment a such a sweet family!! To echo another commenter here ... I could stare at these for hours!! Can't wait to see more of your amazing gift! =) Blessings!

Alisia K said...

wow!!!! thank you ever so much!! :)